As lockdown measures are gradually being reduced in the UK, we have been working on preparing our Wyboston Lakes classroom for a return to active service. We are currently planning on our first post-lockdown classroom course being Foundation in Mobile Phone Forensics running 15th-19th June 2020. As you can imagine we have been busy conducting risk assessments, sorting accommodation provision and adapting our classroom for social distancing.
By means of a brief update:
- Onsite accommodation with dinner and breakfast included is available on the Wyboston Lakes site (contact us for rates and booking details)
- We will initially be running Wyboston courses at 50% capacity to ensure we can achieve 2m social distancing in the classroom
- We will be implementing a frequent cleaning programme for contact points in the building during the training day
- Each delegate will be provided with their own hand sanitiser (70% alcohol) and anti-bacterial wipes to keep their work area clean and safe
- We will be restricting movement of both trainers and students within the classroom to maintain social distancing
- To assist students we will be making use of remote control software to allow students to communicate any technical problems to their trainer and for the trainer to take control remotely in order to help troubleshoot
- Disposable face coverings will be made available (optional) to delegates who wish to use them
- We are using hazard tape and increased signage to help raise awareness of safe working distances and practices
You can check our course schedule page to find out when and where our courses are running. We will be announcing plans for our Leeds classroom shortly but our expectation is that our Mobile Device Repair course on 20th-24th July will be our first “post lockdown” course in Leeds.
Please get in touch if you would like more information or have any questions regarding our plans for restarting classroom training.